The problem presents itself in a number of different ways. Some browser included pdf viewers don't do a good job of printing and will drop the lines. One particular combination that almost certainly will not work is the built-in Firefox pdf reader on Apple computers. Other times the printer is the problem.
A couple of other things to try are:
- Download the pdf to your computer and use Adobe Acrobat Reader to open and print (https://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- Select a different quality in the Paper/Quality tab of the print dialog
- Try setting the print to Black and White in the Paper/Quality tab of the print dialog
- If you are using the browser to print try downloading the file and using Adobe Reader to print
- Try a "print to pdf" of the pdf (I know it sounds stupid) and then try to print the new pdf.
- Try loading the pdf file into Word and print from there
If none of these work try downloading our viewer and the RMS file that is used for transposition or digital playback.
You can see a full online manual of the viewer product <a href='https://support.sheetmusicnow.com/hc/en-us/sections/360001890651-Sheet-Music-Now-Viewer-Manual'>here</a>.
You can download the viewer product from <a href='https://www.sheetmusicnow.com/pages/download'>here</a>.